Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday Workouts

Well Tuesday our daughter was really sick and we ended up taking her in. She had an ear infection. With how she was feeling and needing to be held and comforted most of the day I did not get a chance to do my workout (Yoga). Tuesday night, though, I played basketball . . . for about an hour. My night was cut short when my teammate (a very coordinated guy - insert sarcasm) came down with his elbow on my head and split it open. Fun Stuff. These are the "cleaned up" pictures. I didn't have a camera with me when it happened. Lots of blood though, it would have been cool to have the cam. Oh well.




But this morning (Wednesday) I did do my Kenpo workout. Nice cardio workout, but not the most physically taxing. But I guess that's good for the "rest week".

No comments: