Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catching Up!

So Thursday I did a Cardio X workout instead of the Yoga, due to time constraints. And I played volleyball as I do every Thursday. Then I missed Friday's Core workout. Saturday I took the ORPAT (Oregon Physical Ability Test) for the West Linn Police Department and passed. So that was my workout for the day as well. 6 laps on an obstacle course and a push/pull machine, etc.

Monday I started Phase 2 of my workouts, where my routines are all switched up. I'm also doing double days M-W-F. So in the AM I did the Cardio X routine and in the PM I did Chest, Shoulders and Triceps as follows:

Slow Motion 3-in-1 Push Ups - 10 reps + 2 reps on knees
In & Out Shoulder Flys - 16 reps w/15lb dumbbells
Chair Dips - 40 reps
Plange Push Ups - 10 reps
Pike Press - 13 reps
Side Tri-Rises - 20 reps each side
Floor Flys - 16 reps
Scarecrows - 12 reps w/15lb dumbbells
Overhead Tricep Extensions - 12 reps w/40lbs
2 Twitch Speed Push Ups - 8 fast/6 slow
Y Press - 8 reps w/30lb dumbbells
Lying Tricep Extension - 10 reps w/25lb dumbbells

BREAK

Side to Side Push Ups - 12 reps
Pour Flys - 10 reps w/15lb dumbbells
Side Leaning Tricep Extensions - 8 reps w/25ld dumbbells
One Arm Push Ups - 18 reps (on knees)
Weighted Circles - 20 reps w/10lb dumbbells
Throw the Bomb - 10 reps w/ 25lb dumbbells
Clap Push Ups - 15 reps (on knees)
Slo-Mo Throws - 9 reps w/ 15lb dumbbells
Front 2 Back Tricep Extensions - 10 reps w/25lb dumbbells
Weighted Balance Push Ups - 6 reps w/10lb dumbbells
Fly_Row_Press - 8 reps w/20lb dumbbells
Dumbbell Cross Body Blows - 30 reps w/20lb dumbbells

COOL DOWN

And I FEEL it this morning!

For Cardio from now on (as far as AM workout) I am going to start doing sprint/run/rugby conditioning drills at the football field. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: