Sunday, January 21, 2007

Days 8 through 14

I just finished my second full week. I did pretty well. I improved on every exercise by either weight or reps. I did miss my Legs & Back workout because I played 3 hours of basketball the night before and just couldn't do anything more to my legs. I got 5 workout days in (not including the basketball), and I just finshed my hour stretch session minutes ago. Man, I feel good after doing that.

This coming week is another repeat of the last two weeks. I'll try to get all six workout days in this time. Then the next week I'll post daily again as I go into my "rest week". Not very restful, trust me. LOL. Hope all is well with everyone.

PS-After the rest week I'll take the 30 day pictures and see if there's much change yet.

Also, when playing basketball I am back to being able to grab the rim, which it's been a few months since that has been possible. (I think it has to do with the exercises and the stretching). Hopefully by the end of March I'll be able to dunk again (which I was FINALLY able to do last August, but then stupidly let life get in the way of me keeping shape and haven't been close since).

No comments: