Tuesday, April 3, 2007

For those that are curious

For those wondering what the changes in the workouts are here's the jist. I'm not going to get too detailed, but Monday I'll be doing a bodyweight only workouts, only 10 to 15 minutes long, but HIGH intensity, with minimal rests. Tuesday will be Plyometrics, the jump routine from P-90x, Wednesdays will be varying between another bodyweight workout designed for muscle endurance and the P-90x arm routines. Thursday will still be Yoga, Friday will still be Legs & Back and Saturday a cardio only workout. I will also be adding a second cardio workout to Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So there will now be a morning and an evening workout. Those are the goals anyway, we'll see what results they bring!! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

smiliesar said...

Your high intensity workouts exhaust me and I am only timing them! Good Luck.