Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chad's at it again

So, first the ankle, and now this. Chad's really going to great lengths to sabotage this contest. First, he paid someone to roll my ankle and now he's paid a guy to hit Sarah and I without insurance or a license. Jeez . . . if it means that much to you, Chad!

HAHA. In all seriousness we did have a moron collide into us. And he did decide to do it without insurance or a license. Pretty kind of him, yeah? Anyway, I worked out today (after a couple of chiro appointments earlier this week), but we'll see if that made sense tomorrow. LOL. Thankfully all is well with our health, including the baby. We're VERY grateful for that.

Next week are our 120 day pics. I think we both deserve to be proud of ourselves for sticking at it this long despite my drama and despite Chad's crazy school schedule.

See ya'll next week.

1 comment:

5KidMom said...

You're doing great Kevin!! I'm so sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Your tenacity through it all has been VERY impressive. Keep up the good work!!