Monday, February 19, 2007

End of Week 7

Another week down. It was a lot like last week with my ankle still recovering, but on Friday I was able to do more than half the Legs part of my Legs & Back routine, so that was good. This week I should be able to do a normal week of workouts with just an exercise here or there that I still can't quite do. My ankle/foot is still purple in some spots, but it doesn't hurt nearly as bad and I'm walking without any aide, cast or brace just fine. I probably am still a couple weeks from being able to play on it again or do the full cardio workouts without any problems. But I still exercised each day this past week and did my Chest, Shoulders, Tris workout today. I'm still improving on each of the exercises, so I'm excited about that. I still haven't gotten the whole eating really healthy thing down perfectly yet, lol. I think if I could get myself disciplined in that area I would see real results in the abs area (and those lovely love handles :-). Anyway . . . this week, then my "rest week" again and after that the 60-day pics! Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Stephen Shelton said...

You'll have to plan ahead for your routine when you come visit us next month. We'll go eat healthy somewhere.

Just a tracking site said...

Sounds good. I think that time there falls on a rest week, so I wouldn't have to lug a bunch of weights with me. We'll see.