Monday, February 5, 2007

Day 29

Well, the injury has set me back from doing any more workouts the rest of last week, but I was able to do my workout today. I'm back on for 3 weeks of normal workouts, but now the order is switched up from the first 3 weeks. Instead of Chest and Back today I did Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. It consisted of 24 exercises and took about an hour. There was only one exercise that I couldn't do with my walking cast on, so I was pretty happy I was able to do the majority. I won't write the whole workout down as I think the people that originally requested that aren't paying much attention (lol). Until this ankle heals though, I won't be able to do the plyo, yoga or cardio workouts, but I should be able to do all me weighted routines. We'll see. I also posted my 30 day pics and what my ankle looks like as of this morning. It's actually coming on pretty well. I'm feeling very blessed in this healing process, especially when looking at the time it took last time around.

5 comments:

Stephen Shelton said...

Awesome! Just look a the abs and shoulders/chest. I can definitely see improvement. What with that 4th picture down though? Who are you trying to seduce? -- Big Bro

5KidMom said...

You are definitely making progress. Great job!! I'm glad to hear your ankle is healing, but it still looks awful. 8^( As for your brother's question, I figure Sarah was taking the pictures, right? Enough said.

Just a tracking site said...

Haha, yes she was.

smiliesar said...

That ankle is gross to look at! I am glad it is healing quickly though.

Anonymous said...

Loving that 4th pic! Big Sis