Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 35

Well, as expected this last week was hampered by the ankle. But I did the Monday workout of Chest, Shoulders and Tris (as stated in the last posting) then I was able to do Wednesday's Back and Bicep workout and Friday's Legs & Back, but just the back exercises (which basically meant a bunch of pull ups). I moved my ab routine to Tues, Thurs, and Sat (days I would normally be doing routines I'd need my ankle for), so I've technically worked out all days. I just hope I don't lose ground on the fact that I can't get much cardio in, which is a big factor in loosing the lovely love handles of mine. We'll see. Hopefully I can do more on this ankle after this next week. Who knows?

1 comment:

The Woolner Family said...

Don't worry about the cardio, you tend to shed more lbs doing strength training. I know cardio helps but you can always replace it in the meantime with an extra large Papa John's Deep Dish Pizza every night.....HAHAHAHA (the first part was serious though)