Sunday, March 4, 2007

60 Day Update


I look happy, don't I?

Who's the photographer? . . . she's fired (jk)


There would be more of "V" shape if I didn't have those little love handles lol

Well, here are my 60 day photos. I don't see as big a of difference between these and my 30's as I did between the beginning and 30, but that's to be expected. I also was not able to do about half the workouts due to my 'lovely' ankle. This next 30 should be much better and I hope to see more results. I'm in the same boat as Chad as far as feeling better. I've made marked improvements in strength and flexibility and I just feel healthier overall. I've improved 10-15 pounds per exercise in most of my routines. And I'm doing 2-3 times as many pull-ups as when I started. The one area I am still really weak in is what I eat. I don't eat horribly, but I don't eat what I should either. Now that my working out is a habit I hope to improve my diet. Thanks for everyone's support.

3 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Lookin' Good Man!! Keep it up. I am surprised that the competition is still going, usually by about day 5 or so I quit. I guess we weren't kidding about this whole thing going until July.

Anonymous said...

You're looking good! I can see a difference -- Yea! Big Sis

smiliesar said...

I can't wait to see you next set of pictures. You are looking great!